Show highlights include the Top 10 Supplements For Women:
- The super easy way to combat osteoporosis — which is one of the biggest health threats to women over 40 ([5:16])
- One nutrient the CDC labels as a “public concern” and how to get enough of this top 10 supplement for women … (without pinching your nose over its awful taste) ([5:42])
- The single best fish supplement that has the lowest chance of being contaminated with dangerous heavy metals ([7:41])
- Why your gut health determines your overall health (and the trick to boost your gut health) ([8:26])
- Are you pregnant or thinking about it? This supplement will help prevent birth defects in your baby and is one of the top 10 supplements for women! ([12:57])
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to https://coachkatiedanger.com/ and get my free guide covering the top 10 best supplements or check out my 81-page intermittent fasting ebook.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in this show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% with the coupon code COACHKATIEDANGER at checkout!
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.