- The natural and holistic way to treat your agonizing back pain, knee pain, joint pain, and even arthritis ([1:36])
- How being active increases your chronic pain as you age (and how to continue training without your joints falling apart) ([8:05])
- Why resting more when you’re injured camouflages your pain (and a better way to relieve your chronic inflammation) ([10:59])
- How Prolozone Therapy can help you walk your dogs again if you’re in so much pain you can’t walk down your steps ([12:08])
- The weird way to prevent getting knee replacement surgery (even if your knees always ache) ([24:02])
- How what you do to your body in your 30s, 40s, and 50s create chronic illnesses and diseases later in life (and how to live a long, healthy, and pain-free life) ([26:12])
- Why physical pain can create mental health problems like anxiety and depression ([29:57])
On July 12th, I launched a 90-day Metabolic Amplification Formula for 20 people. If you want one of the remaining 16 spots, schedule an appointment with me at http://metabolicamplificationformula.com.
Every month, I host a different 30-day fitness challenge to help you burn fat faster. If you’d like to join our next 30-day challenge, go to http://fullsend30challenge.com.
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here: https://coachkatiedanger.mykajabi.com/.
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger