Ryan Murphy Is A Sellout – Show highlights include:
- How watching the Olympics shatters all the glass ceilings you have about your own body (even if you’re not an Olympic level athlete) ([11:31])
- Why putting Olympic athletes like Ryan Murphy on a pedestal can create serious, debilitating, and life-threatening diseases ([14:20])
- Are you disappointed in American government and politics? Here’s the insidious way Big Pharma is behind it all (and more reasons why Ryan Murphy is a sellout) ([15:01])
- How celebrity commercials like Ryan Murphy’s, trick consumers into taking dangerous pharmaceutical drugs (especially when the athletes don’t even take what they promote) ([16:36])
- The sly way Coca-Cola uses athletes to mislead Americans into thinking sugar doesn’t cause type 2 diabetes and heart disease ([19:08])
If you’d like to book a Nutrition + Fitness Assessment with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger