Delta 8 THC & Legal Weed? – Show highlights include:
- Why CBD is a safer way to reduce joint pain and inflammation than using ibuprofen or any other prescription drugs ([4:35])
- Always tossing and turning throughout the night? Here’s why CBD can help you feel refreshed and rejuvenated when you wake up ([8:16])
- The weird way you can legally buy THC in states where it’s illegal ([11:23])
- Why you’ll still fail a drug test if you take this new kind of legal weed ([21:05])
- How delta 8 THC has the same benefits as weed (and why you should be cautious if you try it) ([21:23])
If you’d like to learn more about improving your metabolism so can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide. And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger