Episode #66: The Uncomfortable Truth About Injury
Show highlights include:
- Stuck in a fitness rut? Here are the 3 things you need to create a difficult challenge that snaps you out of it ([3:35])
- How to teach yourself to feel okay when dialing down your workouts to prevent injury (especially if you beat yourself up over it) ([8:20])
- The weird way becoming too strong can make you weaker ([9:20])
- How your ego sneakily sabotages your progress in the gym ([10:18])
- 4 questions to ask yourself to help you listen to your body better and prevent debilitating injuries ([14:46])
- The counterintuitive reason taking more rest days makes you stronger ([17:54])
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here:
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Fitness & Nutrition Coaching For Everyday Athletes!
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger