- The “Running Boot” trick that saves you from misery during your first hike ([10:03])
- How walking poles help you hike 2,000 feet high (or higher) while using less energy than walking down your street ([11:23])
- How to make your hikes more enjoyable and less difficult for $20 bucks or less ([12:56])
- Why being super fit handicaps you during your first few hikes ([14:48])
- The single best app for finding beautiful and challenging places to hike and track your progress ([18:31])
- 2 supplements that make hiking hard terrains easier than a Sunday stroll through the park ([19:27])
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to https://coachkatiedanger.com/ and get my free guide covering the top 10 best supplements or check out my 81-page intermittent fasting ebook.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any of the supplements mentioned in this show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger/.
If you’d like to take a food sensitivity test to see what foods work with (and against) your body, head over to https://www.everlywell.com/ to test yourself.