Show highlights include:
- The best low-impact workout you can do — especially if you’re dealing with nagging injuries ([3:34])
- How to make the stars align to help you quickly accomplish your wildest dreams ([4:58])
- This exercise works 85% of your muscles without adding unnecessary pressure on your joints ([8:43])
- Perhaps the safest workout you can do in the middle of a pandemic ([19:46])
- How to have a challenging workout without feeling like a bus hit you the next morning ([21:02])
- The one workout everyone can do — regardless of your age, weight, or fitness level ([22:18])
- An easy way to boost your heart rate for weight loss without beating up your body ([22:59])
The most important thing you can do to amplify your competitive success is focus on your nutrition. I created the Competition Nutrition Guide to help you maximize your performance. Get your free copy at http://CompetitionNutritionGuide.com.
If you’re ready to become the best version of yourself, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find the best supplement solution for you. And you can save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!