Show highlights include:
- Why protein powder beats unprocessed whole food sources in a fight ([4:12])
- The biggest misconception about when to consume your protein ([4:40])
- The best protein powders for weight loss, fat loss, and muscle gain ([16:46])
- The trick for instantly knowing which protein powder is superior ([5:52])
- Your protein powder needs this key nutrient or you won’t gain any muscle ([6:28])
- The admittedly silly, yet important reason to pick one protein powder over another ([8:45])
- Most plant-based proteins aren’t complete proteins except this controversial one… ([14:20])
- This dangerous and inflammatory ingredient is commonly found in meal replacement shakes and will sabotage your goals ([18:23])
- Your protein powder will be useless if you don’t consume this… ([22:11])
If you liked this episode, I’d be honored if you shared it with another everyday athlete and left a 5-star review on iTunes to help others find it!
You can find my recipe for my gain shake at my personal website https://coachkatiedanger.com/.
If you have any questions about anything mentioned in this episode, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most important thing you can do to amplify your competitive success is focus on your nutrition. I created the Competition Nutrition Guide to help you maximize your performance. Get your free copy at http://CompetitionNutritionGuide.com.
Check out our high quality vegan and whey protein options at https://RedHNutrition.com and save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!