In this episode you will discover:
- The book you must read to change the way you eat for good ([3:58])
- The little known communication device that your body uses to keep your brain healthy and happy ([7:06])
- The real cause of your depression ([8:08])
- Why you need bacteria to have energy, focus, and mental clarity ([9:34])
- The one thing you can start doing today to repair your gut-brain connection and decrease your depression and anxiety ([10:24])
- The real cause of the mental health crisis (no, it’s not that the world has gotten sadder) ([12:15])
- The secret to optimizing your brain without setting foot in a classroom ([13:03])
As a listener of The Everyday Athlete Podcast, go to RedHShop.com and use the coupon code PODCAST20 and receive 20% off your order.
If you’re ready to maximize every opportunity and you’re ready to be better than you were yesterday, head over to RedHShop.com and find the supplement solution that’s perfect for you. Remember to use code PODCAST20 and save 20% today!