Show highlights include:
- How to have a brutal workout (without counting reps or tracking how much you lift) ([2:33])
- The single biggest goal “assassin” that stops you from reaching them ([6:12])
- Why patience is an athlete’s super power ([8:11])
- How you’re accidentally setting yourself up for failure ([9:16])
- The magic pill for success in anything you try that you already have access to ([10:35])
- The insidious way comparison corrupts you from the inside out ([11:56])
- What the bumps in the road on your journey are actually trying to tell you ([14:48])
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re ready to become the best version of yourself, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find the best supplement solution for you. And you can save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!